Thursday, September 18, 2014

Customer Testimonial: Wyatt & Angii


I am so thrilled to be able to share an email with you that I received from a customer a few days ago!  I am truly honored that Happily Ever After Me was asked to be a part of such a special moment in Wyatt and Angii's lives.

><><><><><><><><><><



"Angii could not have been happier and was so excited to receive something that she can keep and display forever. I got a little caught up in the moment, but I believe her exact words were "This is the coolest thing I have ever seen! Who has something like this?! We can keep this forever!". She posted the PDF copy to her Facebook and had hundreds of likes within a day. Everyone who has seen the book thinks that it is incredible and I hope that some of those onlookers checked out your site and will become customers in the future.




I know I have said this before, but you and your team truly did exceed all our expectations and helped to make our special moment even more unforgettable. The book has not left what appears to be its permanent display place on our mantle since the night I gave it to her.




Thank you all again for such great work and for helping to create one of the best memories we could ever have! 



Thanks again!
Wyatt and Angii"

><><><><><><><><><><

Congratulations from everyone at Happily Ever After Me!
Best wishes for a life full of blessings and happiness together.



If you would like to create the perfect custom storybook or print for your special occasion please visit www.happilyeverafterme.com or email us at happilyeveraftermellc@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it!