Monday, July 21, 2014

16 Reasons Why I Love Google+ Photo Editing


It's no secret...
that I love taking pictures on my phone.
Posting them on social media as often as I do can be annoying to others I am sure, but I love pictures.  Photography has always been something I've enjoyed - I actually took lessons in my teen years, but found I didn't care about the technical stuff very much. I just liked having fun with my camera.




Photo apps can be fun (and I had some on my old phone that I used quite a bit), but since purchasing my Samsung S5, I have discovered a whole new way to edit my pictures.




Google+ Photo Editor is the bomb.com.  And, although I do most of my editing on my phone, you can also edit your photos on your desktop straight from your Google account.

Here are my 16 reasons why I love Google+ photo editing...


               1. 
Before


After



                2.
Before


After



               3.
Before


After



                 4.
Before


After


               
               5. 
Before


After



               6.
Before


After



               7.
Before


After



               8.
Before


After



               9.
Before


After



               10.
Before


After



               11.
Before


After



               12.
Before


After



               13.
Before


After



               14.
Before


After



               15.
Before


After


               
               16.
Before


After




Some other favorites of mine that have been edited... 



 (Obviously, this child out of my 3 is the most willing to take photos.)



Capturing these moments in life is so very important to me. Although sometimes they might seem fake or staged to some, they are all a part of time that we can never get back.  Others might say filters and apps aren't true art, but I disagree.  I think when it comes to photographs, anything that embraces and reflects the emotion of the photo is art, and should be celebrated as such. 

Sun rays, cracks, smudges, contrast, saturation, and shadows - there is beauty in these things.


-Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it!