Friday, May 9, 2014

What is this?

There's an unidentifiable object in my home.




It's all my fault because it caught my eye, and like many other weird things, I just couldn't let it go.




But, it is really bothering me that I have absolutely no idea what it could be.  I've asked around and no one seems to know either.




Does it go this way?




Or this way?




Maybe it should be like this?




I have thought of a drying rack for plates.

I tried holding magazines with it.  Could it possibly hold books?

I tried fruit, which was actually my first thought when I saw it to begin with. (See below.) I like it for a fruit basket, but that hook thing is really odd.  Is it a banana holder? Haha.




Help! Does anyone out there know?



-Stacey




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk about it!